We understand that the developing situation around COVID-19 may impact your business operations. During this time, we encourage you to Maintain active communication with your suppliers and customers and consider taking the following steps to help address and mitigate situations that might arise:
- Contact customers proactively and keep them informed about potential order delays
- Reach out to suppliers proactively to assess supply and continuity plans.
- Offer refunds proactively if you are no longer able to fulfil orders, or if your customers are unwilling to accept delay.
- Ensure your contact details are easily accessible by buyers to lower the chance of them filing a dispute if an order goes wrong.
- Keep your responses to buyer inquiries prompt and professional in the event of any disputes, claims or chargebacks.
Not sure how to issue refunds to your customers?
Here's how you can make a full or partial refund within 180 days following the date of the original payment:
- Go to Activity.
- Click the transaction you want to refund and then click Refund this payment.
- For 'Refund amount', enter the amount you want to refund, (you may have the option to refund a partial amount of the payment) and click Continue.
- Review your information to make sure you entered the correct refund amount and click Issue Refund.